Wednesday 20 July 2011

Bedroom Sneak Peek

Anyone out there still remember that we have a bedroom-project-in-progress going on over here?
It's been a long stretched out process. But I think we might be at the halfway point now!
Yahooooo!!!!

Here's what we're (and in this situation, "we" means "me" for a change!) up to now....


Whaddya think? Like it or hate it?

I'm somewhere in the middle but I think I'll really love it once everything is done. Hubby is keeping quite a stiff upper lip on it...which means he really hates it. But I think I know him well enough to rest assured that once everything is completed and he sees what I see in my head...he'll love it.
Fingers crossed.


There's still a lot left to do here even after the painting is done, but for now I'm kinda enjoying improving any freehand painting skills I may possess...and believe you me, I am using the word "skill" verrrrryyyy loosely.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! If I tried that it would take me a decade to finish! I can't wait to see the room when its finished.
    Thank you for the comments on my blog. That message center really does come in handy, not to mention my grandson loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE it! I am SO IMPRESSED! Mine would NEVER turn out that great! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...